Published on 15.September.2014 – The competition offers 40 grants to students to spend a 3-month internship at UniCredit abroad in any of the following countries: Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Russia, Serbia.
Each grant is worth € 2,100 gross of taxes plus a fixed amount of € 1,000 for travel, visa or any other expenses.
1. General Rules
To pursue the long-standing tradition of UniCredit and reflect its European dimension, UniCredit & Universities Foscolo Foundation announces 40 (forty) grants aimed at students of UniCredit geography for a 3-month Summer Internship at UniCredit.
2. Details concerning the grants
Each grant is worth € 2,100 gross of taxes (€ 700 per month) for a 3-month period of internship within the period June-September 2015. In addition, the Foundation will pay the winners a fixed amount of € 1,000 for travel, visa or any other expenses.
3. Eligibility requirements
To be eligible for the competition, applicants must:
- be a citizen of any of the countries where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography)
- be a university student in the fields of economics, finance, banking, management, engineering, law or similar fields, at least in her/his 2nd year of study (if undergraduates)
- have a very good knowledge of English
- have high academic performance
- match the specific requirements of the position she/he is applying for, if any
- be wishing to spend 3 months abroad in one of the UniCredit legal entities present in the countries listed in this announcement (Art.7)
The grants are aimed to do a 3-month internship abroad between June and September 2015.
4. How to apply
Candidates may only apply online using the application available on the Foundation’s website at www.unicreditanduniversities.eu.
All the documentation accompanying the application must be submitted exclusively online in PDF format and must be written in English.
In the application each candidate must indicate:
- her/his first name, surname, nationality, taxpayer\insurance code, date and place of birth
- her/his mailing address, including post code, as well as telephone number and e-mail address
- indicate the position/s (maximum two in order of preference) she/he is applying among the ones published in the “List of positions” available on the website. The selection has to be considered as a preference only. We may offer a different placement according to business needs, position’s requirements and profile of the candidate
- the preferred 3-month period between beginning of June and end of September 2015
- whether the internship can be consider “intra-curricular”; in other words, whether the internships is a mandatory part of the academical course. In this case, a letter/certification of the University attesting it has to be included (see below)
- that she/he has never been convicted of a crime and that she/he has never been held in preventive detention or under house arrest
- that there are no criminal proceedings pending against her/him
- that she/he authorizes the Foundation to process her/his personal details, pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Applications must be accompanied by the following documents (in PDF format and in English). Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the competition:
- either one certified copy of the three-year degree certificate (if any) or a certified copy of grades and exams taken with clear indication of maximum and minimum pass grade at her/his home university
- a detailed “curriculum of educational and work experience”, which provides a comprehensive picture of the applicant’s education
- one copy of a currently valid identification document
- a motivation letter, where the candidate should explain her/his interest for the position and provide any element useful to assess the application
- a letter/certification of the University attesting that the internship is part of the academic course
5. Closing date for presentation of the application
Candidates’ applications, complete with the accompanying documentation, must be delivered by Internet no later than December 31st 2014 following the procedure indicated in the aforementioned internet site. When this time limit is reached, the online application procedure will be disabled.