Published on 01.January.2015 – The Operations Officer may also be responsible for building and managing relationships with GTB front office and other internal and external parties in particular around the more time critical, complex or regulated Trade Finance structure and processing.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded.
We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Role Description – Summary
- The Trade Finance Operations Officer is responsible for facilitating communication between functional teams to share knowledge and good practice, and to foster a focus on process and performance efficiency.
- The Operations Officer may also be responsible for building and managing relationships with GTB front office and other internal and external parties in particular around the more time critical, complex or regulated Trade Finance structure and processing
- Responsible for ensuring timely, complete and accurate processing of transactions (including performing all relevant controls) within own area of responsibility.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Product Management, Legal, Compliance, Sales colleagues in developing products, taking into consideration UCP, URC, ISBP, URDG and other technical and regulatory requirements.
- Where appropriate, builds and maintains relationships with GTB front office clients to provide a point of contact within the GBS functional team for time critical, complex or regulated tasks in particular.
- Applies GBS and Business strategies and objectives across product and business lines within all internal and external policies/guidelines and requirements of the regulators and to agreed SLAs, KRIs and/or KPIs.
- Ensures the escalation of operational, regulatory and other risks to line manager and functional leads as appropriate; contributes to the development and implementation of mitigation or control solutions.
(Job postings may be out dated. Consider publishing date.)
|Letter of Credit Consultancy|
|Letter of Credit Consultancy:|
Struggling with letters of credit. We can help. We check the credits, prepare draft documents and control them before presentation. With competitive prices. 10 years of experience, more than 300 hundred references. Please click here for more details.