Job Description: Develop and deliver on business priorities through execution of sales plan to acquire new Trade Finance Business clients and cross-sell Trade Finance services to existing clients within assigned market territory; Eastern Canada.
- Execute individual sales activity plan, reviewing results to plan for discussion at monthly/quarterly intervals and adjust activities as required.
- Develop insight-based sales strategies with input from appropriate RBC partners, for all clients and prospects in order to create or increase revenue, client profitability and client loyalty. Document activities within synergy and follow through on the activities associated with each client strategy.
- Acquire new clients by providing Trade Solutions to existing RBC clients that are new to Trade or by supporting CAM in New Client Acquisition activities where Trade Solutions are needed.
- For complex client needs, working jointly with the CAM on client discovery for client and prospect Trade needs, provides advice around optimal solutions, determines appropriate pricing, and help close business to increase revenue, client profitability and client loyalty.
- Deliver insights to clients related to their Trade needs. Use industry and economic insights to effectively teach clients about hidden business challenges and opportunities, tailor solutions and take control of the implementation process.
- Maximize the use of technology and maintain data integrity, documenting all relevant client sales and service contacts and results.
- Utilize tools that support sales routines; including active participation in team meetings, updates to sales pipeline to document relevant sales contacts and results, monthly /quarterly feedback on performance.
- Build both internal and external networks to capitalize on business opportunities and implement a prioritized contact management strategy to maximize time and opportunity.
- Be the lead resource as required to our partners on making COI presentations and/or other business development activities to support new client acquisition
- Build, advance and actively replenishes a pipeline of prospective clients and ensure the right mix of client/prospect contacts is achieved to meet sales and revenue goals.
- Seek and identify referral opportunities. Make referrals and introductions to appropriate CFS Relationship Team colleagues or other RBC partners to meet the client’s broader financial needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Previous trade finance experience.
- Previous account manager and credit experience.
- Experience with EDC (Export Development Canada)
- Demonstrated sales success. Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales targets.
- Strong sales techniques and understanding of business strategies
- Proven ability to develop strong business and industry networks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High achievement motivation.
- Innovative and global mindset
About This Company
Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE) and its subsidiaries operate under the master brand name RBC.
We are one of Canada’s largest banks as measured by assets and market capitalization, and are among the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization.
We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, corporate and investment banking and transaction processing services on a global basis.
We employ approximately 74,000 full- and part-time employees who serve close to 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 56 other countries.
(Job postings may be out dated. Consider publishing date.)
|Letter of Credit Consultancy|
|Letter of Credit Consultancy:|
Struggling with letters of credit. We can help. We check the credits, prepare draft documents and control them before presentation. With competitive prices. 10 years of experience, more than 300 hundred references. Please click here for more details.