Published on 13.January.2014 –
- Process & verify trade transactions according to the delegated authority, laid down procedures, including applicable Policies and standard of service.
- Understand fully the Service Level Agreement (SLA) offered to the customers, where applicable.
- To ensure all trade transactions are accurately processed / verified in accordance with the customers’ instructions and according to the bank’s operational instructions, procedures and policies and neither the customer nor the Bank is placed at risk.
- To maintain quality standards ensuring customer’s needs are met and that continued effort is made to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Make effort to continue improving personal product knowledge and acquire multi-products processing skill.
- Understand the risks associated with Products Processing and ensure that they are minimized.
- Maintain good customer relationship by responding promptly, accurately and courteously to enquiries, or request for advice relative to new or outstanding transactions.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum ‘ A’ Levels with IBF Diploma will be an added pre-requisite.
- Basic knowledge of UCP rules.
- Good knowledge of trade finance operations and documentation.
- Good communication skills and telephone skills.
- Strong customer focus.
About This Company
Standard Chartered PLC is a leading international bank, listed on the London, Hong Kong and Mumbai stock exchanges.
It has operated for over 150 years in some of the world’s most dynamic markets and earns more than 90 per cent of its income and profits in Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
This geographic focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers has driven the Bank’s growth in recent years.
With 1,700 offices in 70 markets, Standard Chartered offers exciting and challenging international career opportunities for around 85,000 staff.
It is committed to building a sustainable business over the long term and is trusted worldwide for upholding high standards of corporate governance, social responsibility, environmental protection and employee diversity.
The Bank’s heritage and values are expressed in its brand promise, Here for good.
(Job postings may be out dated. Consider publishing date.)