Published on – 06.October.2014
This candidate will be responsible for relationship management and marketing to new/existing corporate for overall growth of trade finance business from both credit and non-credit new/existing customer relationships.
- Identification of trade finance business clients and conducting marketing calls.
- Collaborate with Corporate banking for acquisition of new clients/relationships for trade finance business.
- Visit customers to enhance the relationship in order to maximize the utilization of the Bank’s services and products including cross selling of products.
- Actively tracking the commercial trade flows and identifying new opportunities.
- Actively track the infrastructure development and identify trade finance opportunities.
- Provide active trade advisory services to clients for their trade finance business and be able to offer value added services
- Manages client relationships in trade finance, and liaises at senior levels including owners, finance managers.
- Take lead in the development of new products in trade finance area as per customer/market requirements.
- Responsible for achievement of targeted revenue and volumes from trade finance business
- Attend to customer requests promptly.
- Compliance of internal policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by Unit Head.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree, pref. in Business / Banking / Finance
- Min. 5 to 7 years experience in Banking and client relationship of export/import companies in Dubai-UAE
- Working knowledge in Trade Finance banking products, specifically related to uniform customs and practices such as UCP, URC, URDG, ISBP, ISP98, Incoterms and standby letters of credit and central Bank UAE rules for trade finance business.
- Highly developed communication ability, marketing skills.
- Adequate skills in computer applications.This field identifies the bank with which the credit is available (the place for presentation) and an indication of how the credit is available.
About this company
Doha Bank is the largest private commercial bank in the State of Qatar. It was incorporated in 1978 and commenced its banking business (including its International Banking services) in Doha, Qatar on March 15, 1979.
As one of Qatar’s leading financial services company, Doha Bank is committed to making banking work for customers and clients like it never has before.
Through innovative technologies and the ingenuity of its people, Doha Bank provides individuals and commercial, corporate and institutional clients across Qatar and even internationally, new and better ways to manage their financial lives.
The company enables customers to do their banking and investing whenever, wherever and however they choose through an extensive network, and multiple access channels.
(Job postings may be out dated. Consider publishing date.)