Published on – 06.October.2014 –
Job Description: Global Transaction Banking (GTB) is a world-class provider of cash management, trade finance and trust and securities services for corporations, governments and financial institutions.
At peak levels, GTB processes payments worth up to 1.4 trillion Euros per day and, as of March 31, 2012, is the number one Euro clearer and a top-six US Dollar clearer with more than 60% of overall revenues are generated from clients outside Germany.
Main Duties: As a Trade Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Build strong relationships & provide trade finance solutions to customers in Western Australia.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to customer to ensure timely response to all queries
- Provide Sales Calls to existing customers to discuss new business
- Process end to end transactions and liaise between processing back office and external customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Technical knowledge of Transaction Banking, especially Trade Finance products
- Able to handle all enquiries relating to Trade Finance singly.
- Confident in handling client facing responsibilities
- Proficient in computer systems handling so that he can utilize system to extract all information needed.
- Familiar with Commodities products and their Trade
About this company
Deutsche Bank has a truly global reach. For the second time in three years, we have been named Best Global Investment Bank by Euromoney magazine at its annual Awards for Excellence 2012.
We compete to be the leading global provider of financial solutions, creating lasting value for our clients, shareholders, people and the communities in which we operate.
Against a backdrop of increasing globalization in the world economy, Deutsche Bank is well positioned with a presence in over 70 countries and substantial revenue streams from all the major regions of the world.
Please click here to apply for this job.
(Job postings may be out dated. Consider publishing date.)